VILLA VISTA REAL - VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
- Needs to fill an occupant?s information up before arrival.
- Check in and check out.
Check-in time is between 12 md and 5 pm in the date of arrival check out at 1 pm in the date of departure. PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ARRIVE AFTER 5:00 P.M. AND WHAT IS YOUR ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL.
Maximum people in the house: 10
Smoking allowed ONLY in exterior areas of the house, NOT inside the house.
Occupants only (No additional guest?s area allowed other than those listed in this contract).
NO parties allowed (Vista Real is located on a hilltop were there are only just two other houses. People coming to Vista Real are looking at having privacy and peacefulness during their vacation time. For that reason we ask that music is kept under comfortable standards and no parties are allowed at late hours at night to respect our neighbors and nature).
PETS NoT allowed
GRILLING allowed on BBQ area only
Daily cleaning service (includes bathroom cleaning, make the beds, kitchen cleaning, laundry once a week upon request), sheets, two towels per person, water, electricity, direct TV, all kitchen appliances, fully air conditioned, swimming pool, caretaker to solve last minute needs and internet service available if you bring your laptop. In house caretaker and maid are provided in the property. The caretaker can serve as a driver and the maid as a cooker upon request, fee to be fixed with them. Tips for caretaker and maid are NOT included in the service.
- Deposit and Final Payment:?
50% of the total payment has to be made via wire transfer at the time of reserving Vista Real. Please add $10 bank charges when making the reservation.
The other 50% is due 15 days prior to arrival. Please add $10 bank charges when making the reservation.
For reservations made within 30 days of arrival, full payment is due at time of booking. If the payments are not received as requested, booking may be cancelled. Please add $10 bank charges when making the reservation.
Rental reservations are not held until the lease agreement and payment are received.
Tenant is required to pay $500 as a Damage Deposit. This amount can be cancelled in two different ways:
- At the time of payment of the final balance via wire transfers. ?
- Note: At this case, your deposit will be refunded by wire transfer to your account within 1 week of working days after your departure. Take into consideration that bank charges would probably apply when wiring back the money. In case it is determined by the caretaker or maid of the property that damage had been made to the property, your deposit will be secure, then we will send you a report on the damages and the cost, and if there is any money left after covering the damages, we will return your funds by wire transfer. Please, take into considerations that when making international transfers, bank charges would apply.
- At arrival time in cash to the caretaker.
- Note: At this case your deposit will be refunded in cash by the caretaker once it is determined that the property is in the same condition as at the time of your occupancy. In case it is determined by the caretaker or maid of the property that damage had been made to the property, your deposit
Will be secure with us, then we will send you a report on the damages and the cost, and if there is any money left after covering the damages, we will return your funds by wire transfer. Bank charges would probably apply when wiring back the money.
Damage charges are not limited to $500 and renters remain liable for anything exceeding that amount.
Please let us know in which way you would like to cancel your deposit: option A or option B.
Please fill out here your wire transfer instruction in case you want us to wire you deposit back (consider that bank charges might apply when sending back your deposit):
- Refund Policy: Cancellations and No-Shows:?
Due to the nature of our business, we get most of our bookings 3 months in advance.
In case you cancel 60 days in advance or more we will refund 50% of the reservation.
For cancellations occurring before 59 days of arrival, all payments are non-refundable.? If the house can be re-rented for the same time period, we will refund up to the contracted price less the 20% administrative fee.
No-Shows: No refunds given.
Your damage deposit is always refundable considering points 5.a and 5.b of this agreement. The damage deposit is NO refundable for no-shows.?
Bank charges will probably apply on wire transfers.
Your deposit is fully refundable if unforeseen circumstances would not allow for the property to be rented during the period indicated in this contract. Mainly due to: Earthquake, flood, hurricane, fire, change of property conditions including ownership,? Change in local laws, or any other conditions that would prevent the tenants from the use of the property under present conditions and safety.
- Disclaimer & Insurance:
The owner of Villa Vista Real or its manager, are not responsible for any accidents that happen in the grounds, pool or in the house. The owner is not responsible for personal valuables. It is recommended that you purchase travel insurance to protect against travel delays and interruptions, medical emergencies and other unforeseen events, including world events and natural disasters. You are fully responsible for the behavior of your kids in the house and around the pool area.
The house has 4 dormitories: 2 king beds, 2 full beds and 2 twin beds. Maximum occupancy of the house is 10 people. There are 2 full inflatable beds and 2 large couches that can be used to accommodate up to 16 people. For any additional person at the house when the party is more than 10 people, we charge an additional of $30 per person per night. Children are welcome in our home. However, please be aware that this is an open house and there are no security features around the pool or mountain or in other areas such as cabinets, etc. We have live-saver toys for kids to pay safe at the pool, but recommend always watch the kids by an adult. Guests assume full liability for any accidents, injuries or damage. Please, no pets are allowed and no disturbance to the dogs of the property is recommended.
- Smoking & pets.
Please respect that this is a Non-Smoking environment anywhere under the roof. Again, No pets are allowed.?
- Other considerations
I (we) hereby agree to vacate rented premises no later than the hour and date of departure. Before vacating, I (we) will make sure of:
- Leave no leftovers of food and drinks in the refrigerator.
- Leave stove, range & grill, counter tops, sinks and appliances out of grease and food.
- Leave furniture as it was at time of arrival.
- Leave all towels and bedrooms sheets in their respective bedroom.
All final cleaning of the property will be made by the maid and caretaker.
In the event of smoking inside the house, or in the event that a pet, house party, strangers inside the property without prior notification to the owner/manager, or grilling outside the ranch area, if they are not allowed per agreement, owner/manager shall have the right to ask you to leave the premises immediately with no refund of monies paid.
11. Acknowledgement: I acknowledge that I have reviewed and understand the terms of this lease and agree to be bound thereby.
19. I hereby apply to lease the above-described premises for the term and upon the conditions set forth. I agree to abide by all rules and regulations pertaining to the rental property and will take responsibility for other occupants of the rental unit.