|High money income Shrimp Farm -
Parrita, central pacific, Costa Rica, province of Puntarenas.
An operating Costa Rica shrimp,algae, and tilapia farm is now available at a sizable discount, prior to the expected new revenue streams expected soon.
Production of black tilapia in pond four together with shrimp began 21 August 2010 !!
This is a Seriously Great Investment because:
1. The entire 100% fee simple Titled property is only 300 yards from a beautiful beach; 5 minutes from the services of a small town; 20 minutes to Manuel Antonio and Quepos Airport; 30 minutes from Jaco, and with the new highway, the farm will be only be 1.5 hours from the Int'l airport San Jose . For shipping ports, The Pacific coast offers Puntarenas-Caldera only one hour away. All infrastructure is in place, including a paved road to the entrance. The corporation owns three separate farms that are all connected,
THE PRICE for the total farm of 167 hectares (415 acres) including the Free Mangrove IS BASED ON CHARGING ONLY FOR THE LAND USED FOR THE FARM OPERATION.
2. The farm has been in constant production disease free since 1999. It can produce 300 to 500 or more metric tons of shrimp per year depending on the intensity of production. Conversion to organic shrimp is easily done! TILAPIA PRODUCTION has begun!
3. Efforts to begin production of spirulina, an algae for use in commercial animal feeds for chicken, hogs, tilapia, shrimp, are underway.
Investment also is sought for the entire spirulina production line and algae produced for biofuel,we expect to be quite lucrative in the future.
4. Another revenue source could be coral production for the aquarium industry.
5. The Farm is debt free, thus Seller financing for outright purchase of the entire farm is possible, and joint ventures would be considered!!
6.The farm was accurately appraised for $15 million-this is a DEAL!
Please call for more info at 1-807 505 2028, or Andre cell. +506-8849 7542, email. email@example.com